Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A question for you....

I can see where this is going. Been there, done that. The purpose of my blogging is two-fold; 1) To get the word out there, and 2) Get some feedback, some interaction.

Also, these things I know, info I take for granted, may end up losing some of you without my realizing it, unless I explain it carefully. If I am unclear, tell me and I will try to make it more understandable.

So, to make this a little more interesting, a little more fun, here is a question for you.

Why do you suppose the Malayoid has such developed brows? A hint; it resembles a bird of prey.

 From this, assuming the original Malayoid derived from a 'normal' Jungle Fowl....

To this: 



For comparison....

Give it your best shot, and thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment